3.13.2008

Dylan is here!

Dylan Blake was born @ 2:39am on 3.11.08 via c-section. He weighs 5lbs. 11oz. and is 17 3/4 long (he's a little guy!) He was born with a heart defect, and will undergo surgery Friday morning @ 7am. I will update more when I can, but we are now at Riley. Dustin and I are doing fine...we are just trying to be strong for a little boy. Dylan is beautiful and a fighter, and I can't wait for the rest of our family and friends to meet him. We will post pics and give updates as soon as we can.

In the meantime, please keep our family in your prayers! We really appreciate all of the love that has been coming our way so far!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zach and I will keep Dylan and your family in our prayers. Just remember to have faith. Everything will work out. We love his name. It is so cute.

Love Zach and Jenny Stone

Anonymous said...

My family, and all of Dustin's coworkers are keeping close in our thoughts and prayers. Zachary and Lucy are very concerned about "Dustin the one that we went to his house for his birthday"'s new baby. They are making him a get well card. Janet and I had to take Lucy to Riley, and they live up to the reputation. Stay strong for your little man!

Ray Miller

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your family. He's in good hands at Riley.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the arrival of baby Dylan. I saw the pictures of Dylan that Dustin posted on the hunting website and he is so adorable. I hope you both make speedy recoveries, and I will keep your family in my prayers!

Amy Roberts

The Mobleys said...

just wanted you to know that Chris and I are thinking about you and sending all encouragment your way. Congratulations on his long awaited arrival. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

He is beautiful!!! Shawn and I are happy to hear that Dylan and the new parents are doing well. I hope to get up there soon to meet him in person. Em, here is your chance to try and get some rest, you'll need it.

Love-
Joanna