3.10.2008

Dylan is coming!

You read it right! I went to the doctor today and everything looked great! My amniotic fluid is still on the low side so they did another ultrasound. Anything below a 5 is a little low and I was at a 4.8 so....they are checking me into the hospital tonight and inducing me in the morning! My doctor said she doesn't want to wait until I go into labor on my own because my fluid could keep dropping and that increases the risk for infection. I think I may have a pin hole up high in the amniotic sack because I have been leaking continuously and she agreed.

If all goes well we will be holding Dylan in our arms tomorrow! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers tonight! We will be at Clarian North in Carmel. Jack will be staying with our awesome neighbors awaiting to meet Dylan later this week. I will update as soon as I can!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

aThis is such an exciting time. Grandma and Grandpa Moody are here at the hospital tonight, March 10, waiting for Dylan's arrival. Emily...you're doing a great job... and Dustin...you're going to be a wonderful father. We love both of you very much.

Love, Mom
(Sherry)

Anonymous said...

Wait, wait, wait. Dylan, when are you going to finally make your appearance? I can't wait to meet you. You are not going to lack for attention or affection. Don't believe anything you might hear about your Grandpa Moody. I'm a serious low key kind of guy and naturally shy. We'll get along great and I'm sure I can show you a thing or two over the years. You'll always be able to come to your Grandpa Moody with anything you might have on your mind. We'll talk again soon.

Love,
Grandpa Moody

Emily said...

Yeah Dylan! Emily, I could not be any more excited for you!!! You, Dustin and Dylan are in our prayers. We can not wait to meet your new little family member! Early congrats EM!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby boy! Sending you lots of positive thoughts from the UK.


Vxx -

Anonymous said...

I just got a call from Dave Mann. They have a new grandson. His name is Locke Raymond Taylor, 7 lbs 10 oz, 21 inches long. He was born at around 7:30 PM. Dave sounded like he was flying pretty high tonight. I'm sure that Pam is right there with him. Dave said that Emily and Kyle were doing well.
Dave said that Pam and he were going to be in Church on Sunday morning.