9.17.2009

Our Ft. Lauderdale Vacation!

Dustin and I went on vacation all by ourselves for 7 days in Ft. Lauderdale, FL! We had a lot of fun and did A LOT of relaxing. Dylan stayed with both sets of his wonderful grandparents and had A LOT of fun too while we were gone! We were SOOOO ready to come home though and see Dylan. We missed him so much! I felt bad leaving him (I totally cried at the airport when we said goodbye), but Dustin & I really needed a week to ourselves after this past year! We can't wait to go back to the beach again with Dylan next year!!!


This is pretty much what we did everyday---nothing but laying out & playing in the ocean!



Dustin did convince me to go on an all day fishing trip with him again (luckily I didn't get seasick the whole time). You can see how much fun he is having and how much fun I'm having. I can't wait for Dylan to be old enough to go fishing with his daddy!



My hottie hubby....love these pics of him! ♥♥♥



Probably our favorite pics...coming home and being back with Dylan!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: