This is his "oh" face...he makes it when he's getting into trouble!
First time on g-ma & g-pa's boat! He loved being in the water, but didn't like his life jacket. Grandpa even let him drive the boat (which I think Grandpa enjoyed as much as Dylan did!)
- Big vocabulary: church, Elmo, Einstein, Jack, momma, daddy, mine, yea, no, weee, juice, milk, cheese, please, pa (for Papaw!), dog, nana (banana), side (outside), beep beep, shoes, bike, etc. He'll try anything!
- Loves to point out body parts
- Has to give Jack a hug every morning
- Says yea! Whenever we ask him if he wants to do something or wants something, his response is usually,"yea," very enthusiastically!
- Very good at kissing and hugging
- Loves to spin around and do ring around the rosy and then fall down!
- Still a dancing machine
- Has been eating a lot more lately!
- Gives himself a lot of praise when he accomplishes something (usually in the form of clapping his hands!)
- Loves to wrestle with daddy
- Loves to cuddle with mommy
- I'm teaching him to not like snakes (b/c I am deathly afraid of them). Whenever we see a snake in his books, he says "hisss" then I say, "kill that snake" and he smacks the snake.
- Is having break downs when something is taken away or if we're out of popsicles--big tears start flowing! He can be a little dramatic at times :)
- Loves his cousin, Penny. Whenever we tell him to say baby he says, "be-be Penny"