7.09.2009

Raising our Goal for the AHA Start! Heart Walk


Thanks to everyone's generous donations so far (and we aren't even close to being done with fundraising) I have raised my fundraising goal from $500 to $1000 and our team goal of $750 to $1200! Your support means so much to Dustin & I and the rest of our family walking in the Start! Heart Walk to honor Dylan who is (in my opinion) destined for great things in his life!

The American Heart Association is also important due to their research and education on prevention of heart attach and stroke, which our family (and I'm sure someone you know too) has been affected by in our lives. Dylan and his Great Grandpa Moody have matching scars to show how your donations can help save lives.

Thank you again for your support!

Please visit these links to donate online or to find out info how to donate offline:


0 comments: