Have you noticed you can barely see in scar in pics now? We have noticed it looks a little longer due to his torso lenghtening out....cool battle wounds to show the ladies some day :)
- He has been working on potty training...goes #1 quite often at home and at school...went #2 for the first time!
- Is a tease...he's always been pretty generous with hugs and kisses, but lately he won't give daddy any (but he'll pucker up and pretend he's going to, then quickly turn his head away!)
- Is doing a great job with his colors (although sometimes he says cookie for blue, bird for yellow, etc.) :)
- We're working on counting, but he only wants to say the number 2!
- When you ask him what a firetruck says, he'll go, "woooooooo....Seth." So cute! He even points to his toy firetruck and calls it Seth (Uncle Seth is a firefighter).
- Jack still is his best buddy (and the feeling is mutual!)
- Loves play-doh, finger painting, coloring, etc. A LOT!
- Is using his imagination more and more everyday
We love you silly Dyl-ee...you are quite the comedian and sweetheart! Can't believe you're going to be 2 so soon!