10.29.2009

Mended Little Hearts of Indianapolis

A new friend and I have begun the process of starting an Indianapolis chapter of an organization called Mended Little Hearts! MLH is a support group made up of families who have a child with a congenital heart defect. I'm so very excited about this new adventure and hope it will be a true success! I had the honor of meeting other heart moms a few weeks ago and it was a very humbling experience to say the least. We have been so blessed that Dylan has been so textbook with all of his surgeries and recoveries. I have set up a blog and a group page on Facebook (just look at my groups on my profile to check it out).



If you know of anyone would be interested in getting involved, please pass them my way! They can email at: mlhindy@gmail.com

0 comments: