- He's talking up a storm!
- When we pick him up from the sitter, he gives us really tight hugs around the neck and grabs our cheeks and puckers up for a kiss!
- Says, hiiiieeeee and byeeeeee. Too cute! He was at Auntie Ang's the other day and waved at a doggie on a walk and said hiiiiieeee, then byeeeee as they walked away and then he went mmmuah and blew a kiss to the doggie!
- He has 11 teeth now. These molars are taking forever to come in! He has three and is working on his fourth one.
- LOVES Elmo! He got an Elmo DVD and just adores it! He loves to dance and will sit quietly for up to 5 minutes (that's like a lifetime to him) and watch it. The rest of the time he's running around like crazy saying, MELMO!!! (translation: Elmo).
- Is starting to throw little temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way. He's getting more vocal about it now and has even hit us & Jack(luckily, he only does it at home and is a little angel at daycare!) He's starting to understand he doesn't always get his way, and is learning the meaning of gentle!
- He's climbing on everything! He's turning into quite the daredevil!
- Can do ring around the rosy (so cute when he falls down!) and he loves to twirl!
- Loves to ride his bikes and can almost reach the pedals!
♥We love you, Dylan! You bring us so much laughter, & we love to see your little personality developing more & more! ♥
The many faces of Dylan. He loves his stethoscope & he loves to listen to our hearts & Jack's heart (a future doc in the making???)
Big on smooches...even through the back door!